Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

iFellowship


The iFellowship Christian Social Media Hop is a weekly link-up for Christian women to gather online and get to know each other.

From time to time I have linked up here at Faith Filled Reading but not really introduced myself.  My name is Shan and this is my little place on the internet where I share my thoughts on the Christian books I read.  I'm a voracious reader and I read all sorts of books, but I wanted to spin off from my regular book blog to share and discuss Christian issues.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you'll take a look around and hopefully find some interesting books to read.

Please share your favourite Christian books in the comments section below.  I'm always looking for recommendations.

Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him - Psalm 34:8

No comments:

Post a Comment